Financial aid is available to UB/Towson MBA students through the University of Baltimore Office of Financial Aid. We encourage you to contact the Office of Financial Aid at 410-837-4763 or email@example.com. Below is a list of steps to assist you through the financial aid process.
- Apply for admission -- Your application for financial aid will be reviewed once your application is complete and you have been accepted into a qualified academic program.
- Download financial aid forms - Once you have been accepted you will receive a MyUBTowsonMBA account, access to all financial aid directions and forms are found on the left side under My Student Center. For assistance with logging into MyUBTowsonMBA contact the OTS Call Center at 410.837.6262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for aid every year -- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year as early as possible. The State of Maryland's Priority Deadline is March 1st. Remember your FAFSA Pin number, you will need it often. Apply at www.fafsa.gov. The University of Baltimore School Code is 002102.
- Monitor your financial aid ToDo list - Documents needed by the Office of Financial Aid will be listed on your ToDo list, on MyUBTowsonMBA. Mark all documents clearly with your name and student ID number. If you do not know your ID number log into your MyUBTowsonMBA and look for the MyID Information, on the far right. You may fax documents to 410-837-5493. Our faxes are imaged upon receipt so no paper copy is created. This reduces the chance of lost pages or inability to read them, but does require approximately 24 business hours for them to be accessible by office staff. If you need to confirm receipt before this time we will need to know what number it was sent from and the approximate time it was sent.
- Keep copies of everything.
Please note, processing of applications and awarding begins after the March 1 priority deadline for new students, and every June for returning students.
The major source of financial aid for MBA students is the federal Stafford loan. Loan eligibility is based on your course of study, your enrollment level as well as your FAFSA documentation. The loan process is outlined on your MyUBTowsonMBA, under Financial Aid. To receive Federal Student Loans, as well as most other types of Financial Aid, students must be enrolled half time (6 credits) in the semester they will be receiving aid.
For more information or to speak to a financial aid specialist, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 410-837-4763 or email@example.com.